PhD in Media and Communication, School of Media and Communication, University of Leeds, United Kingdom.
MRes in Political Science, International Centre for Studies, El Colegio de México, México City.
Diplomat in Political Analysis, Centre for Economic Research and Education (CIDE), México City.
BA in Communication, School of Communication, Universidad Panamerica, México City.
Miss Brambila has worked in research projects funded by UNESCO, Open Society Foundations, PNUD, among others. Miss Brambila has taught at ITESM in Mexico City, and at the Universities of Sheffield and Leeds, in the United Kingdom.
SUCCESSFULL APLICATION FOR FUNDING AND AWARD
1. (2017) Summer School, Reuters Institute Summer School on Comparative Qualitative Research on Journalism and News, Reuters Institute for the Study of Journalism, Oxford University, United Kingdom
2. (2015) Grant for Research on Global Media Law and Policy, Centre for Global Communication Studies, Annenberg School for Communication, University of Pennsylvania, United States, 5,000 USD.
3. (2015) Postgraduate Travel Grant, International Communication Association, 500 USD.
4. (2015) Postgraduate Travel Grant, International Communication Association, Journalism Division, 200 USD.
5. (2015) Scholarship, Mexican Minister of Education, 5,000 USD.
6. (2014) Summer School (sponsored participant), Annenberg-Oxford Media Policy Institute, Oxford University, United Kingdom.
7. (2014) Postgraduate Research Grant, Society of Latin American Studies, United Kingdom, 1,000 GBP.
8. (2014) Special Travel Grant, Open Society Foundations, around 2,000 USD.
9. (2013) Full Scholarship for PhD Studies (Tuition fees and living expenses), Mexican Council for Science and Technology, around 23,000 GBP per year.
10. (2012) Grant to Monitoring Federal Elections (leaded by Dr Julio Juarez Gámiz), The United Nations Development Programme and Mexican Federal Electoral Institute, around 25,000 USD.
11. (2012) National Prize of Essay (First Prize), Mexican Channel of Congress, 2011, around 1,000 USD.
12. (2011) Semester Abroad (sponsored participant), Latin American Institute, Freie Universität Berlin, Germany.
13. (2010) Summer School, Media and Politics, Boston University, United States.
14. (2009) Full Scholarship for MA Studies (Tuition fees and living expenses), Mexican Council for Science and Technology, around 5,000 GBP per year.